Tanzania Breweries Limited: Company Capsule
Canadean's "Tanzania Breweries Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tanzania Breweries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Tanzania Breweries Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Tanzania Breweries Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tanzania Breweries Limited (Tanzania Breweries) is a beverage manufacturer based in Tanzania. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic products. The product portfolio includes an array of malt beer and alcoholic fruit beverages. The company also farms barley, which is used to produce malt. It owns various liquor brands, including Kilimanjaro Premium Lager, Safari Lager and Konyagi. In addition, Tanzania Breweries produces and distributes Castle Milk Stout, Castle Lager, and Redds Premium Cold under license from SABMiller Plc, and various licensed East African Breweries brands, such as Pilsner Lager, Tusker Lager and Guinness, as well as distributes Konyagi Ice under license. The company operates as a subsidiary of SABMiller Africa BV. Tanzania Breweries is headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:08am (Thursday, 5 December 2013)