Tanduay Distillers, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Tanduay Distillers, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tanduay Distillers, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tanduay Distillers, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tanduay Distillers, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tanduay Distillers, Inc. (TDI) is a producer of alcoholic beverages. It operates as a principal subsidiary of Tanduay Holdings, Inc. The company is involved in the production of distilled spirits such as rum, wine, gin and brandy. Various products offered by the company include TanduayRhum Dark, TanduayRhum ESQ, TanduayRhum 65, Tanduay White Premium Rhum, Premium Dry London Gin, Barcelona Brandy, Cossack Vodka, Ban De Vendange Red Wine, Chardon Blanc White Wine and others. Along with its subsidiaries, TDI operates across the value chain in certain wholesale and retail goods such as rum, spirit beverages and liquor products; and all equipment, materials, supplies used and/or employed in or related to manufacturing of such finished goods. It operates four plants in Manila, Lanang, Negros Occidental and Misamis Oriental. TDI is headquartered in Manila, Philippines.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:11pm (Saturday, 7 December 2013)