Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Talawakelle Tea Estate Ltd. (Talawakelle) is a tea manufacturer and distributor based in Sri Lanka. The company's product portfolio includes loose tea, Ceylon black tea, pot tea bags, tea bags, green tea, flavored tea, composite cans and metal caddies. It also offers Dimbula and Ruhuna tea. Talawakelle markets its products under the brand name TeaTel. The company distributes its products to the UAE, Syria, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, Iraq, Japan, Libya, Chile and Saudi Arabia. It owns 17 tea estates situated in the middle and south of Sri Lanka. The company operates as a subsidiary of Hayleys Plantation Services Limited. Talawakelle is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:23pm (Sunday, 20 April 2014)