Stock Spirits Group: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Stock Spirits Group: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Stock Spirits Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Stock Spirits Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Stock Spirits Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Stock Spirits Group Limited (Stock Spirits Group) is a producer and distributor of alcoholic beverages in the UK. It is owned by Oaktree Capital Management. The company's product portfolio includes vodka, brandy, liqueur, herbal bitters and other spirits. The brand portfolio of the company features names including ?o??dkowa Gorzka de Luxe, Stock Prestige, Wódka ?ubr, 1906, Lubelska, Keglevich Dry, Amundsen Flavors, Balsam Kresowy, Gran Gala, Sambuca, Cherry Stock, Stock Slivovice, Ferner Stock, Pelin 27, Magister, Stock Original, Stock 84, Napoleon Ambassador, Key Rum, Wapping Gin, Stock Vermouth and Grappa Julia, among others. The company's products are offered in Europe, the US and other international markets. It has manufacturing, sales and distribution operations in the UK, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, the US, Slovakia and Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina. The company distributes its products in more than 50 international markets. Stock Spirits Group is headquartered in Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, the UK.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:04pm (Monday, 9 December 2013)