SPR Coffee: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "SPR Coffee: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SPR Coffee"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SPR Coffee" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "SPR Coffee"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SPR Coffee (SPR) is a coffee shop operator based in China. The company was founded in 1981. It is principally involved in offering American style coffees. SPR menu also include snacks, salads, sandwiches, hot dogs, soups, pizzas, entrees, and a variety of coffee and related products. The coffee shops are situated in airports, shopping malls and major cities of China. The company conducts its operations through franchise business model. In addition to restaurant business, the company is involved in hotels and real estate businesses. It currently operates over 545 coffee shops across 60 major cities such as Guangzhou, Beijing and Shanghai. SPR is headquartered in Qingdao, China.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:32pm (Friday, 24 May 2013)