Sparkling Wine in Venezuela to 2015: Databook
ICD Research’s, 'Sparkling Wine in Venezuela to 2015: Market Databookk' contains detailed historic and forecast sparkling wine category consumption analysis, segmented at a category level.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the sparkling wine category in Venezuela. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption volume and values, at channel level. 'Sparkling Wine in Venezuela to 2015: Market Databook' provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the sparkling wine category in Venezuela. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Venezuela alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
• Overview of the sparkling wine category in Venezuela
• Analysis on consumption of the sparkling wine category in Venezuela, by volume, value, brands and channels
• Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the sparkling wine category in Venezuela
• Historic and forecast consumption value of the sparkling wine category in Venezuela by alcoholic strength and by price segments
Reasons To Buy
• This report provides you with important figures on consumption of the sparkling wine category in Venezuela
• This report allows you to analyze the whiskey category in Venezuela with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
• This report allows you to plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information
Table of contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Venezuela Sparkling Wine Market
2.1 Sparkling Wine Consumption, 2005-15
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: ICD Research Wine Type/Category Definitions
Table 2: Venezuela Sparkling Wine Consumption (Liters m) and Per-capita Wine Consumption liters/head), 2005-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Venezuela Sparkling Wine Consumption (Liters m) and Growth (year on year), 2005-15
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:40pm (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)