Sparkling Wine in Israel to 2015: Databook
ICD Research’s, 'Sparkling Wine in Israel to 2015: Market Databookk' contains detailed historic and forecast sparkling wine category consumption analysis, segmented at a category level.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering the sparkling wine category in Israel. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption volume and values, at channel level. 'Sparkling Wine in Israel to 2015: Market Databook' provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the sparkling wine category in Israel. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Israel alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
• Overview of the sparkling wine category in Israel
• Analysis on consumption of the sparkling wine category in Israel, by volume, value, brands and channels
• Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the sparkling wine category in Israel
• Historic and forecast consumption value of the sparkling wine category in Israel by alcoholic strength and by price segments
Reasons To Buy
• This report provides you with important figures on consumption of the sparkling wine category in Israel
• This report allows you to analyze the whiskey category in Israel with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
• This report allows you to plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information
Table of contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Israel Sparkling Wine Market
2.1 Sparkling Wine Consumption, 2005-15
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: ICD Research Wine Type/Category Definitions
Table 2: Israel Sparkling Wine Consumption (Liters m) and Per-capita Wine Consumption liters/head), 2005-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Israel Sparkling Wine Consumption (Liters m) and Growth (year on year), 2005-15
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:16am (Saturday, 25 May 2013)