Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America, Inc. (SWS) is a wine and spirits distributor based in the US. SWS principally distributes branded premium beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages in 35 states of the US. The company is also a control states broker with presence in 17 control states. SWS markets, promotes, merchandises, and distributes over 5,000 individual brands and represents more than 1,600 international wine, spirits, beer and beverage suppliers. The company operates a fleet of 1,500 delivery trucks and caters to more than 200,000 different chain and independent restaurant and retail clients across the US. SWS is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:21am (Saturday, 25 May 2013)