Shopper Marketing Trends 2010
The report draws upon a panel of industry experts from the leading UK FMCGs and retailers, cementing the industry outlook for shoppers and shopper marketing in 2010.
Shopper Marketing Trends 2010 offers your business an affordable introduction to shopper marketing in 2010, presented in an easy to use format.
Aimed at FMCGs, retailers and in-store creative agencies, the report will help you to:
* Build a greater understanding of shopper marketing within your organisation.
* Understand the importance of shopper marketing in-store and its role in UK food and grocery.
* Identify the key shopper trends shaping the shopper marketing arena, and understand the shopper marketing implications for your organisation in 2010.
* Analyse the major initiatives and innovations that are set to drive the shopper marketing agenda, including brand loyalty, refocusing on premium, format development and targeting by shopper missions.
* Learn about current shopper marketing initiatives in-store and identify the outlook for shopper marketing across the UK's leading retailers.
* Align your shopper marketing strategy with the wider outlook for the shopper and in-store marketing during 2010 and 2011.
Sources of data include a survey of a panel of industry experts from the leading FMCGs and retailers in the UK, government statistics, company and broker reports, news articles, trade and academic journals and Evolution's in-house proprietary databases.
Table of contentsShopper marketing - an introduction
The consumer shopper relationship
The path to purchase
UK consumer economy
The UK economy 2010
Consumer confidence set for fragile recovery
Shopper trends 2010
Value to remain key shopper purchase driver
Shoppers defect from discounters
Brand trust sees gradual return
Shoppers look more to premium
Shoppers embrace scratch cooking
Awareness of healthy lifestyles continues to rise
Ethics and sustainability remain important
The Rise of generation Y
Increasing use of online shopping and social media
Shopper marketing trends 2010
Merchandising by mission
Merchandising by occasion
Range rationalisation and editing
Gentle focus on premium
Integration of online and in-store propositions
Innovation in packaging
Retailers' shopper outlook
Marks and Spencer
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:15am (Monday, 20 May 2013)