Sheetz, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sheetz, Inc. (Sheetz) is a family owned convenience store operator in the US. The company's convenience stores comprises food products such as sandwiches, hot dogs, pretzel melts, fajitas and nachos, subs, salads, wraps, burgers, fries and chicken strips, beverages, cigarettes/tobacco and other grocery items. It also operates gas stations, which provides diesel, propane and kerosene. The company operates an online store and offers gift cards, coffee, mugs and cups, apparel and gift ideas. Sheetz operates a network of convenience stores in over 430 locations in six states of eastern United States, namely, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio and North Carolina across the US.
Sheetz, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 28, 2012: Cree Installs LED Lights At Sheetz Locationsn
GlobalData’s Sheetz, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Sheetz, Inc. - Key Facts
Sheetz, Inc. - Key Employees
Sheetz, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Sheetz, Inc. - History
Sheetz, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sheetz, Inc. - Business Description
Sheetz, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Sheetz, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sheetz, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product and Service Mix
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Awards And Recognitions
Sheetz, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Market Coverage
Sheetz, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - US Convenience Store Industry
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: E-Retail
Opportunity - Business Expansion
Sheetz, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Cost Related to Debit/Credit Fees
Threat - Rising Manpower Costs
Sheetz, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Sheetz, Inc., Recent Developments
Nov 28, 2012: Cree Installs LED Lights At Sheetz Locations
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Sheetz, Inc., Key Facts
Sheetz, Inc., Key Employees
Sheetz, Inc., Major Products and Services
Sheetz, Inc., History
Sheetz, Inc., Other Locations
Sheetz, Inc., Key Competitors
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:39pm (Friday, 24 May 2013)