Sheetz, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's 'Sheetz, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Sheetz, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Sheetz, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Sheetz, Inc. (Sheetz) is a retailer of food and non-food items, based in the US. The company operates a chain of convenience stores retailing various food items across the US. It's portfolio of product include sandwiches, subs, salads, wraps, burgers, hot dogs, pretzel melts, fajitas and nachos, french fries, chicken strips, coffee, juices, tea, fruit drinks, beer and grocery items. In addition, Sheetz operates an online store at www.shopsheetz.com, which sells gift cards, coffee mugs and cups, apparel and gift ideas. Moreover, it sells kerosene, diesel and propane through its gas stations across the US. The company operates 424 convenience stores located in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio and West Virginia states in the US. Sheetz is headquartered in Altoona, Pennsylvania, US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:42pm (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)