Service Station Retailing in Slovakia 2012
Based on Verdict's proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Slovakia. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers' c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Slovakia.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers’ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
After increasing by a large 11.6% in 2010 total fuel volumes increased again in 2011 by 1.6%. Volume sales of petrol declined by 5.6% in 2011 continuing the declining trend set in 2010. Diesel volume sales, however, increased by 6.8% in 2011.
As of January 1, 2012 the total number of service stations in Slovakia was 724, up six on a year before.
The total number of service stations in Slovakia featuring a shop rose by 0.6% during 2011 to 681 sites.
- Which are the top five players in the Slovakian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Slovakia?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Table of contentsN/A
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:19pm (Saturday, 7 December 2013)