Service Station Retailing in Romania 2012
Based on Verdict's proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Romania. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers' c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Romania.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers’ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
The total number of service stations in Romania deceased by 2.7% in 2011 to 1,944 sites. In 2011, the top five fuel retailers in Romania accounted for 63.9% of all service stations.
The total number of service station shops declined by 4.6% to 1,409 sites in 2011. Shops are located at 72.5% of the national service station network.
In Romania only 18.0% of all service stations have a car wash facility; this proportion has been decreasing for the last three years. The number of service stations with a car wash facility has declined by 3.9% in 2011.
- Which are the top five players in the Romanian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Romania?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Table of contentsN/A
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:01pm (Saturday, 18 May 2013)