Service Station Retailing in Hungary 2012
Based on Verdict's proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Hungary. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers' c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Hungary.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers’ networks, market shares, fuel throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
Total fuel consumption fell by 2.5% to 4,115 million liters in 2011. Petrol consumption continued to plummet by 6.0%, while volume sales of diesel fell by 0.1% in 2011.
In the year to January 2012, the total number of service stations in Hungary decreased by six sites, equating to a 0.4% fall, to 1,644 stations.
As of January 1, 2012 the number of service stations in Hungary with a shop was 1,293, three fewer than a year earlier. Service station shops were present at 78.6% of sites.
- Which are the top five players in the Hungarian service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Hungary?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Table of contentsN/A
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 8:00pm (Friday, 13 December 2013)