Serm Suk Public Company Limited (SSC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Serm Suk Public Company Limited (Serm Suk) is a non-alcoholic beverage manufacturer. The company along with its subsidiaries is carries out the production and distribution of carbonated and non carbonated drinks. Its products include soft drinks, soda, packaged drinking water, tea, and energy drinks. Serm Suk offers carbonated drinks under Pepsi, Pepsi Twist, Pepsi Max, Mirinda, Seven-Up, Mountain Dew, and Club brands. It also offers non carbonated drinks under Lipton, Gatorade, Crystal and Tropicana Twister brands. In addition, the company also distributes Red Carabao, non carbonated energy drink and Oishi green tea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Serm Suk Public Company Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Key Facts 4
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Key Employees 5
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Major Products and Services 6
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - History 7
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Company Statement 9
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Business Description 12
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Strengths 13
Strength - Strong Product and Brand Portfolio 13
Strength - Strong Financial Performance 13
Strength - Strong Liquidity Position 13
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Weaknesses 13
Weakness - Geographical Concentration 13
Weakness - Decline in Liquidity Reserves 13
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Opportunities 14
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Non-alcoholic Beverages 14
Opportunity - Building and Extending the Brand 14
Opportunity - Increasing Bottled Water Market 14
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Threats 14
Threat - Rising Commodity Prices 14
Threat - Intense Competition 14
Threat - Stringent Governmental Regulations 14
Serm Suk Public Company Limited - Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 17
Performance Chart 19
Financial Performance 19
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 21
Section 4 – Appendix 22
Ratio Definitions 22
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List of Tables
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Key Facts 4
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Key Employees 5
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Major Products and Services 6
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, History 7
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Other Locations 10
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Subsidiaries 10
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Affiliate 11
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Key Competitors 16
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Ratios based on current share price 17
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Annual Ratios 17
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Interim Ratios 20
Currency Codes 22
Capital Market Ratios 22
Equity Ratios 23
Profitability Ratios 23
Cost Ratios 24
Liquidity Ratios 24
Leverage Ratios 25
Efficiency Ratios 25
List of Figures
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Performance Chart (2007 - 2011) 19
Serm Suk Public Company Limited, Ratio Charts 21
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:18pm (Tuesday, 18 June 2013)