Save Mart Supermarkets: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Save Mart Supermarkets: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Save Mart Supermarkets"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Save Mart Supermarkets" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Save Mart Supermarkets"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Save Mart Supermarkets (Save Mart Supermarkets) is a supermarket chain operator based in the US. The key product portfolio includes groceries, packaged food, yard and garden supplies, health and pharmacy products, plants, fresh-cut flowers and gift items. These products are sold under various brands including private labels such as World Classics, MasterCut, Master Catch, Sunny Select, Sunnyside Farms, Maxx Value, ValuTime, Today's Health and Pacific Coast Café. The company also provides services such as florists, in-store pharmacies and clinical services, and online banking. Save Mart operates 226 stores under the banners of Save Mart, S-Mart Foods, Lucky, Maxx Value Foodss and FoodMaxx. In addition to in-stores, the company offers products online at www.savemart.com, www.luckysupermarkets.com and www.foodmaxx.com. Save Mart is headquartered in Modesto, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:21am (Monday, 21 April 2014)