Reed's, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
"Reed's, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Reed's, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Reed's, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Reed's, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Reed's, Inc. (Reed's) is a producer and marketer of natural non-alcoholic carbonated soft drinks, beverages, candies and ice creams. The company's product portfolio includes sparkling juices, ginger brews, root beers, ginger chews, ginger ice creams and sparkling juices. Its product range also includes butterscotch beer, energy drinks and a nausea relief beverage. The company sells these products under various brands including Reed's, Virgil's, Energy Elixir, China Cola, Sonoma Sparkler and Flying Cauldron. The company sells its products through specialty gourmet and natural food stores, supermarket chains, retail stores, and restaurants primarily in the US, Canada, Europe and other international markets. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Operational Efficiency
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 8: Liquidity
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:17am (Thursday, 12 December 2013)