QVC, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
QVC, Inc. (QVC), is a video and ecommerce retail company, which offers a broad range of consumer products. The company's product portfolio comprises merchandise including home merchandise, apparel, beauty and jewelry. It markets and sells consumer products through its merchandise focused televised shopping programs and its ecommerce sites. QVC also operates company owned QVC Studio store, as well as store outlets in North Carolina, South Caroline, Pennsylvania and Delaware. It also owns and operates distribution centers in the US, Germany and Japan. It caters to over 200 million households in the US, the UK, Japan, Germany, Italy and others. The company is a subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation. QVC is headquartered in West Chester, Pennsylvania, the US.
The company focuses on the expansion of its market, as recently, it entered into an agreement with China National Radio, to form a joint venture in China.
GlobalData’s QVC, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
QVC, Inc. - Key Facts
QVC, Inc. - Key Employees
QVC, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
QVC, Inc. - Major Products and Services
QVC, Inc. - History
QVC, Inc. - Company Statement
QVC, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
QVC, Inc. - Business Description
QVC, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
QVC, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
QVC, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Product Offerings
Strength - Operational Network
Strength - Improvement in Revenues
QVC, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Bad Debts
QVC, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: E-Commerce
Opportunity - Business Expansion Initiatives
QVC, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Global Economic Scenario
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment
Threat - Rapidly Changing Fashion Trends
Threat - Competitive Environment
QVC, Inc. - Key Competitors
QVC, Inc., Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
QVC, Inc., Key Facts
QVC, Inc., Key Employees
QVC, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
QVC, Inc., Major Products and Services
QVC, Inc., History
QVC, Inc., Subsidiaries
QVC, Inc., Joint Venture
QVC, Inc., Key Competitors
QVC, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 20
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:23pm (Saturday, 25 May 2013)