Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Ukraine
Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Ukraine
The Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Ukraine report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Ukrainian beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry.
• Ukraine’s economic mood has deteriorated as it entered the most difficult political and economy period of its history
• Dramatic devaluation of the national currency has hurt all segments of the drinks industry, with each major soft drinks categories declining due to the economic crisis
• New anti-crisis legislation introduced by the interim government has caused dramatic increases in excise duties on alcoholic beverages
• Western operators have begun to lose interest in Ukrainian market and Ukraine’s current crisis with Russia harms border trade between the two countries
• The Ukrainian wine industry has been hit hard by the current economic and political situation, particularly as Ukrainian winemakers predominately have their vineyards and production facilities in the now Russian-annexed Crimea
This report offers detailed analysis of the Ukrainian beverage market with market size forecasts. This report also notes key drivers across all major categories of drinks; In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding.
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in Ukraine’s beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s Ukraine Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Ukraine.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
Table of Contents
At A Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
New Products & Photo Shots
FOCUS ON SOFT DRINKS TAXATION
List of Tables
Table 1: Ukraine at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2013-2014