Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Spain
Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Spain
The Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Spain report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Italy beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry.
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activity was seen as an opportunity to attract new consumers
• Complementary competitively priced brands are sharing leading umbrella brands in a counteraction to PL products
• Juice saw a contraction of almost 6% during the Q1-14 driven by the poor performance of chilled juice and FC PL products)
• Energy drinks continued to perform well with growth of 11% in Q1-14, this was due to growth in consumption in off-premise
• With a decline of over 2% in Q1-14, soymilk faced increasing competition from lactose-free white milk and milk substitutes such as rice and barley milk
This report offers detailed analysis of the Spanish beverage market with market size forecasts. This report also notes key drivers across all major categories of drinks; In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and the latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavours.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavour, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding.
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Spanish beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s Spain Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Italy.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
Table of Contents
At a Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
Grain, Nut, Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks
Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
New Products & Photo Shots
FOCUS ON SOFT DRINKS TAXATION
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2013-2014