Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Hungary
Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Hungary
The Quarterly Beverage Tracker: Hungary report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Hungarian beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry.
• Hungary has seen an economic upturn in Q1-14 that has promoted the growth of numerous categories, but an economic relapse is predicted for the second half of the year
• Price promotions for both named and Private Label brands are a major driver of Q1-14 sales
• Private Labels continue to gain ground, their stigma of low quality is eroding amongst Hungarian consumers in the still very price sensitive soft drinks market
• A new version of public health product tax was introduced in the 1st January 2014, encompassing a wider range of beverages and driving new innovation in the Hungarian beverage industry
• Beer has shown substantial growth in Q1-14, against the trend of the past several years
This report offers detailed analysis of the Hungarian beverage market with market size forecasts. This report also notes key drivers across all major categories of drinks; In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in Hungary’s beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s Hungary Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Hungary.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
Table of Contents
At A Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
New Products & Photo Shots
FOCUS ON SOFT DRINKS TAXATION
List of Tables
Table 1: Hungary at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2013-2014