Quarter Beverage Tracker: Russia
Quarter Beverage Tracker: Russia
The Quarter Beverage Tracker: Russia report published by Canadean, is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the Russia beverage market. Providing detailed analysis, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry
• Soft drinks overall saw an increase in sales year on year by 0.8% in Q1-14
• A massive 63% increase was seen in sports drinks, this markets is relatively small, however huge boosts may be due the winter Olympics being host in Russia earlier this quarter
• Energy drinks saw a large double digit growth, due the help of new products and promotional activity
• Dairy drinks performance was relatively flat, hampered by an increase of retail prices in all categories
• Beer and FABs consumption declined by 4% and 21%, respectively, while legal production of spirits diminished by 18%, as a result of traditional pre-stocking in Q4-13 before January and an increase in excise tax on alcoholic beverages
This report offers comprehensive details analysed for the beverage market for Russia, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers for any changes noticed by professional consultants. In particular this reports provides in-depth analysis for the following:
• Volumes for Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013, Provisional 2014 volumes, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2014 forecasts are provided for each individual beverage category.
• All forecasts included supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions.
• More granular data is provided for the Carbonates category, with data split by regular vs low calorie, and by key flavors.
• Significant activity in the soft drinks industry is covered including recent new product introductions (detailing flavor, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots) and the latest industry news.
• Identification of new products , detailing owners, operators and branding
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the Russia beverage industry and want more detail and analysis on this data.
• Canadean’s Russia Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in Russia.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
• This report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
Table of Contents
At a Glance
Impact Of The Economic Situation
Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Drinks
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
New Products & Photo Shots
FOCUS ON SOFT DRINKS TAXATION
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2013-2014F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2013-2014F
Table 9: Selected Retail Price Movements, 2013-2014
+44 (0)1527 573 618
9:00am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri
Related research categories
By sector: General drinks
Or contact our research team
We want to meet your research requirements. Let us know what you need, how to contact you and we will do the rest.