Product Insights: Global Product Innovation Update, September 2012
The Global Product Innovation Update is Datamonitor's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries.
This month's roundup of innovative drinks launches looks at an unlikely alliance between champagne and energy drinks. Meanwhile, bag-in-boxes are looking to the world of high fashion to reinforce upscale positioning.
Keywords: food; drinks; beverages; personal care; toiletries; cosmetics; household; news; analysis; opinion; data; trends; marketing; Europe; North America; South America; Central America; Asia Pacific.
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Table of contentsNot available
Related research categories
By market: Global
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:01am (Tuesday, 18 June 2013)