Prince Hill Wines Ltd. - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Prince Hill Wines Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prince Hill Wines Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Prince Hill Wines Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Prince Hill Wines Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Prince Hill Wines Ltd. (Prince Hill Wines), formerly Simon Gilbert Wines Limited is a wine producer and distributor based in Australia. It is involved in processing grapes, wine making and packaging wines for other wine makers. The company markets its wines under the brand names of Prince Hill, Acrobat and Card Collection. Prince Hill Wines source fruit from vineyards around Mudgee, Orange, Cowra, Hunter, Hilltops and Tumbarumba regions. The company operates through its subsidiaries include Prince Hill Wine Services Pty Ltd and Prince Hill Cellars Pty Ltd. Prince Hill Wines is headquartered in Frewville, South Australia, Australia.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
Table 7: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:35am (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)