Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc. (Prairie Farms Dairy) is a farmer-owned producer and marketer of dairy food products. The company's product portfolio includes fluid milk products, juices and drinks, butters, creams, tea, dips, cottage cheese, sour cream, ice creams and ice cream mixes, dips and yogurt. The company also co-packs dairy products for other companies. Prairie Farms Dairy supplies its products to food producers, drug and convenience stores, mass merchandisers, schools and restaurants. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates 24 plants and 13 joint venture plants throughout the Midwest and Mid-South of the US. The company has joint ventures with six dairy companies in the US. Its distribution network is spread across Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma, Ohio, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, Michigan, Nebraska, and Mississippi, the US. Prairie Farms Dairy is headquartered in Carlinville, Illinois, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:39am (Friday, 18 April 2014)