Phoenix Beverages Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Phoenix Beverages Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Phoenix Beverages Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Phoenix Beverages Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Phoenix Beverages Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Phoenix Beverages Limited (Phoenix Beverages) is a producer and distributor of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. The company primarily offers wide range of beers, wines, spirits, sparkling drinks and table water. The company's brand portfolio includes Blue Marlin, Phoenix Special Brew, Phoenix Fresh, Stella Pils Beer and Phoenix Cider. Additionally, the company produces and sells beverages under contract management and markets under Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, Malta Guinness and Smirnoff Ice brands. Phoenix Beverages,is the authorized bottler of the products of The Coca-Cola Company Ltd in Mauritius. The company operates through two production plants in Phoenix, Mauritius. Phoenix Beverages delivers its products to more than 10,000 outlets across the globe. The company exports its products to Indian Ocean islands, Eastern and Southern Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. The company operates as a subsidiary of Phoenix Investment Company Limited. Phoenix Beverages is headquartered in Phoenix, Mauritius.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Market Capitalization
Figure 4: Efficiency
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:35pm (Sunday, 19 May 2013)