Orfanides Public Company Ltd. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Orfanides Public Company Ltd. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orfanides Public Company Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Orfanides Public Company Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Orfanides Public Company Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Orfanides Public Company Ltd. (Orfanides) is a food products retailer, based in Cyprus. The company's product portfolio includes breads, cakes, cheese, cold meats, fish, dairy products, fruits and vegetables. In addition, it offers various private label products such as antiseptics, cleaning accessories, de-ionized water, cleaning glass, toilet cleaners, hair care products, body care products, soaps, juices, and natural water through its retail stores. The company also offers various groceries, frozen foods and chilled foods. It operates 11 Orphanides Supermarkets, 29 supermarkets, 18 Orphanides Express, and three shopping malls across various cities in Cyprus. The company is headquartered in Larnaca, Cyprus.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:52am (Sunday, 19 May 2013)