Online Retailers in United States: Databook to 2016
Canadean’s, "Online Retailers in United States: Databook to 2016" contains detailed historic and forecast retail sales values, segmented at a channel level. The report takes into account macroeconomic indicators and industry-specific drivers to provide data that helps companies in the Retailing industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Online Retailers market in United States. It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value, segmented at market and channel level. "Online Retailers in United States: Databook to 2016" provides a top-level overview and detailed channel insight into the operating environment of the retail industry in United States, making it an essential tools for companies active across United States retail value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
• Overview of the Online Retailers market in United States
• Analysis of the Online Retailers market and its channels including full year 2011 sales value and forecasts till 2016
• Historic and forecast sales value of the Online Retailers market for the period 2006 through to 2016
• Individual channel analysis of historic and forecast sales value for the period 2006 through to 2016
Reasons To Buy
• Provides you with important figures of Online Retailers market in United States
• Allows you to analyze market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, segmented at a channel level
• Provides you with information on sales segmentation by channel in Online Retailers
• Enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on sales value and segmentation by channel for the historic period
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market along with the segmentation
Table of contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 This report provides 2011 actual sales; while forecasts are provided for 2012 – 2016.
1.2.2 Changes to terms used in the Canadean taxonomy
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.3.2 The triangulated market sizing method
1.3.3 Industry surveys in the creation of retail market data
1.3.4 Quality control and standardized processes
2 Channel Group Analysis: Online Retailers
2.1 Online Retailers Overview
2.1.1 Online Retailers by Category
3.1 About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: US Exchange Rate USD–US$ (Annual Average), 2006–2011
Table 2: Canadean Retail Channel Definitions
Table 3: Canadean Retail Category Definitions
Table 4: Changes to Canadean Taxonomy
Table 5: US Online Retailers Sales (USD bn), by Category Group, 2006–2011
Table 6: US Online Retailers Sales Forecast (USD bn), by Category Group, 2011–2016
Table 7: US Online Retailers Segmentation (% value), by Category Group, 2006–2016
List of Figures
Figure 1: The Triangulated Market Sizing Methodology
Figure 2: US Online Retailers Sales and Forecast (USD bn), by Category Group, 2006–2016
Figure 3: US Online Retailers Market Dynamics, by Category Group, 2006–2016
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 5:57am (Friday, 14 March 2014)