NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd. (NTUC Fairprice) is a retailer based in Singapore. The company operates a network of 252 stores under various banners including FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Supermarkets, FairPrice Xpress and Cheers convenience stores. Its product offerings include groceries, body care products, household items, fresh vegetables, chilled products and dairy products. Besides this, the company also provides various services including home delivery, warranty maintenance, gift card schemes and replacement warranty and banking products and services such as debit, credit cards and insurance. It is also involved in investment holding business and operates a fresh food distribution centre. NTUC Fairprice is headquartered in Singapore.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:09pm (Sunday, 19 May 2013)