Nigerian Bottling Company Plc: Company Capsule
Canadean's "Nigerian Bottling Company Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nigerian Bottling Company Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Nigerian Bottling Company Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Nigerian Bottling Company Plc"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (Nigerian Bottling) is a beverage manufacturer based in Nigeria. The company primarily produces and markets a wide range of non alcoholic beverages. The product portfolio includes an array of carbonated and non carbonated soft drinks, fruit drinks and juices, bottled water and energy drinks. It offers bottling services under different brands including Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, Eva Water and Five Alive. Nigerian Bottling operates through 13 bottling facilities and approximately 80 distribution warehouses located across the country. It operates as a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company S.A. The company was incorporated in the year 1951. Nigerian Bottling is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:26am (Friday, 24 May 2013)