Nigeria Brand Report: Consumers of Spirits and Liqueurs
The consumer analysis is based on the 2010 annual consumer survey among a nationally representative sample of more than 21,000 people – Nigeria Media Planning Services All Media and Products Survey.
Some of the key questions the report will help you to answer are:
- What are the historical market sales and forecasts for the next 5 years?
- Who are the key players and brands in the market and how are they positioned?
- What are the important consumer and market trends that should be included in your business strategy?
- Who are the users (and non-users) of liqueur and spirits’ consumption? e.g. age, gender, affluence, life-stage, geographics
- What are the brand awareness and usage of liqueurs and spirits?
- How do you engage with them? e.g. lifestyle, internet, sports, music interests
- What media do you use to communicate to them? e.g. TV, radio, newspapers, magazines
It provides a comprehensive a consumer profile of the entire liqueur and spirits segment (minimum category sample = 1129 consumers), as well as a detailed segmentation by category, namely: Schnapps; Gins; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum and Vodka.
It examines in detail the demographics, lifestyle, media consumption and cell phone and Internet usage of the liqueur and spirits segment by brand, making it a vital reference report for anyone wanting to understand this segment of the market.
Why purchase this market research reports?
- The report focuses on consumer-based intelligence – the most valuable brand asset
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the “big picture” with global and local consumer/market trends
- Historical sales (past 5 years) and sales forecasts until 2014
- Includes a detailed competitor analysis and category positioning
- 76 page report with 100+ charts, graphs, tables
- Salient points and key insights are highlighted and summarised in comment boxes on each page
Table of contents1. Nigeria Population Demographic Overview
1.1. Nigeria at a glance: Table Summary: Area; population; population growth; density; life expectancy; GDP; GDP official exchange rate; GDP per capita; GNI per capita, Gini coefficient; Human Development Index; currency; exports; export commodities; export partners; imports; import commodities; import partners
1.2. Gender: Nigeria Population: Male; Female (2007-2009; 2010 est.)
1.3. Age: 16-19; 20-24, 25-29; 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-64, 65+ (2007-2009)
1.4. Age and Gender: Pyramids (2003;2005;2010)
2. Historical Sales and Forecasts
2.1. Food and Beverage Exports: 2003 – 2014 (US$ Millions)
2.2. Food and Beverage Imports: 2003 – 2014 (US $ Millions)
3. Category Analysis:
4. Global and Local Trends
4.1. Nigeria Beverages Market Trends: Growth in alcoholic drinks; Can format continue to be popular; Competition set to increase as SABMiller enters the Nigerian Market; On-trade; Forecasts
5. Profile of Liqueur and Spirits Users (2010) Schnapps; Gin; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum; Vodka
5.1. Consumers of Liqueur and Spirits : Overview: Total adult population: 2008-2010; Schnapps; Gins; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum; Vodka; Quantity Usage of categories
5.2. Living Standards Measure (household affluence): 1-4; 5-8; 9-10; 11-12
5.3. Gender: Male; Female
5.4. Age: 7-15; 16-24, 25-34, 35-49, 50-64, 65+
5.5. Home Language: English; Igbo; Yoruba; Hausa; Other languages
5.6. Region: Lagos; South South; South East; South West; North East; North Central; North West
5.7. Employment Status: Working Full Time; Self employed (formal sector); Self employed (informal sector); Student; Other
5.8. Community: Urban; Semi-urban; Rural
6. Category penetration among demographics (2010): Schnapps; Gins; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum; Vodka
6.1. Living Standards Measure (household affluence)
6.4. Home Language
7. Brand Usage (2010): Schnapps; Gin; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum; Vodka
7.1. Brand used most often: By category and brand
7.3. Place of Purchase: Place of purchase by category
7.4. Advertising Awareness: Advertising awareness of categories
8. Lifestyle (2010): Schnapps; Gin; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum; Vodka
8.1. Cell phone Ownership: Cell phone ownership by category
8.2. Cellular Network Provider: Cellular network provider by category
8.3. Computer Ownership: Ownership of Computer by category
8.4. Internet Access (past 4 weeks): Internet access in past 4 weeks by category
8.5. Place of Internet Access: Place of access in past 4 weeks
8.6. Financial Institutions: Financial service usage by category
8.7. Sports Attendance: Sports attendance by segment category
8.8. Cinema Attendance: Visited the cinema by category (Past 7 days; Past 4 weeks; Long ago; Never)
9. Media (2010): Schnapps; Gin; Liqueurs; Whisky; Brandy; Rum; Vodka
9.1. Newspaper readership: Top three daily and weekly newspapers by categories (Most often)
9.2. Magazine readership: Top three magazines by categories (Most often)
9.3. Radio Stations: Top three radio stations in past 7 days by categories
9.4. TV channels: Top three TV channels in past 7 days by categories
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 12:11am (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)