National Wine & Spirits, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "National Wine & Spirits, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "National Wine & Spirits, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "National Wine & Spirits, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "National Wine & Spirits, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Wine & Spirits, Inc. (NWS) is a distributor of wine and spirits in the US. The product portfolio of the company includes a range of premium spirits and wines. The company operates through its subsidiary NWS Michigan, Inc., and a joint venture in Indiana called Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) of Indiana, with RNDC. NWS Michigan, Inc. is a leading distributor of wine, spirits and non alcoholic beverages in Michigan and distributes over 7,000 products to 12,000 customers in the state. It represents over 350 producers of wines and spirits. NWS Michigan has an extensive network of master warehouses, hyper-terminals and cross docking facilities in Michigan. NWS is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:14am (Wednesday, 19 June 2013)