Namibia Breweries Limited - Company Capsule
Canadean's "Namibia Breweries Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Namibia Breweries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Namibia Breweries Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Namibia Breweries Limited"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Namibia Breweries Limited (Namibia Breweries) is a brewing company based in Namibia. The company's product portfolio includes beer, spirits, soft drinks and mixers among others. It offers beer under the Windhoek Light, Windhoek Lager, Windhoek Special, Tafel Lager, Windhoek Draught, Heineken, Hansa Draught, Urbock, Guinness Draught, Club Shandy, Kilkenny and Amstel Lager brand names. The company provides spirits under the brands, Smirnoff Storm, Smirnoff Spin and Archers Aqua. Namibia Breweries exports its products to South Africa and other African countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of NBL Investment Holdings Limited. Namibia Breweries is headquartered in Windhoek, Namibia.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:50am (Tuesday, 21 May 2013)