NAC CO., LTD. - Company Capsule
"NAC CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NAC CO., LTD."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "NAC CO., LTD." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "NAC CO., LTD."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NAC CO., LTD. (NAC CO) is a consumer products manufacturer and distributor based in Japan. The company offers bottled mineral water and other consumer products. Its products include mop cross, door mats, water filters, kitchen filters, air cleaners, house cleaners, detergents, mops, matts, water filters, kitchen filters, air cleaners and industrial products. NAC CO markets bottled water under the brand name CreCla. The company sells dust control products and pest control equipments. It offers consulting services and the housing segment offers housing construction and outsourcing services. The company was founded in the year 1971. NAC CO is headquartered in Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 Key Employees
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Employees
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Efficiency
Figure 5: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 6: Liquidity
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:59am (Friday, 6 December 2013)