Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mount Everest Mineral Water Ltd. (Mount Everest Mineral Water) is a producer and marketer of natural mineral water. It offers bottled mineral water under the brand of HIMALAYAN in polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. The company provides natural mineral water in six pack sizes: two lt, 1.50 lt, one lt, 750 mlt, 500 mlt and 200 mlt. Mount Everest Mineral Water manufactures food grade PET bottles and tamper proof caps. The company caters to five star hotels, airlines and embassies, high-end retail outlets, multiplexes, hypermarkets and restaurants. Tata Global Beverages Limited, a Tata Group company, controls 45.09% stake in the company. Mount Everest Mineral Water is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:21pm (Tuesday, 21 May 2013)