Monster Beverage corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Monster Beverage corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Monster Beverage corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Monster Beverage corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Monster Beverage corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Monster Beverage Corporation (Monster Beverage) was formerly known as Hansen Natural Corporation. Monster Beverage develops, markets, sells and distributes energy drinks and alternative beverages such as natural sodas, fruit juices, energy drinks, fruit-juice smoothies, ready-to-drink ice teas, vitamin enhanced waters and flavored sparkling beverages. It markets and distributes these products under various brand names such as Monster Energy, Java Monster, Monster Energy Extra Strength Nitrous Technology, Monster Rehab, Peace Tea, Angeleno, Hansen's, Hansen's Natural, Junior Juice, Blue Sky, X-Presso Monster, Vidration, Worx Energy and Hubert's. The company primarily operates in the US and also distributes its products in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Austria, Hong Kong, South Africa, and Ukraine. Hansen is headquartered in Corona, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Operational Efficiency
Figure 3: Valuation
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 10:20am (Wednesday, 23 April 2014)