Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (MCBC) is one of the largest brewers in the world with a diverse portfolio of owned and partner brands. The company brews, markets and distributes a broad range of beers throughout the world. Its signature brands includes Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, and Staropramen as well as craft and specialty beers including Blue Moon, Creemore Springs, Cobra and Doom Bar.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Key Facts
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Key Employees
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Key Employee Biographies
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Major Products and Services
Molson Coors Brewing Company - History
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Company Statement
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Business Description
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Corporate Strategy
Molson Coors Brewing Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Strengths
Strength - Leading Market Position
Strength - Robust Facilities
Strength - Diversified Brand Portfolio
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Weaknesses
Weakness - Declining Liquidity Position
Weakness - Weak Financial Performance
Weakness - Legal Proceedings
Weakness - Dependence on Independent Distributors
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Opportunities
Opportunity - Increased Consumption in Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisition and Alliance
Opportunity - Key Business Initiatives
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Threats
Threat - Competitive Landscape
Threat - Increase in the Input Costs
Threat - Stringent Laws and Regulations
Molson Coors Brewing Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Key Facts
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Key Employees
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Key Employee Biographies
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Major Products and Services
Molson Coors Brewing Company, History
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Other Locations
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Subsidiaries
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Joint Venture
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Key Competitors
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Ratios based on current share price
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Annual Ratios
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Molson Coors Brewing Company, Ratio Charts
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:44am (Wednesday, 11 December 2013)