Milk and Cream - Africa
This package contains 13 milk and cream market analyses from the following African countries: Botswana, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan and Tanzania.
The milk and cream market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the milk and cream markets in different African countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for milk and cream by country
- Overall market volume for milk and cream by country
- Market value and volume for milk and cream by type (milk (< 1% fat), milk (1-6% fat), milk and cream (> 6% fat), milk and cream powder, other milk and cream)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
- What is the size of the milk and cream market in different African countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of milk and cream? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Table of contents
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:21am (Thursday, 5 December 2013)