Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report
"Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retail - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Midlands Co-operative Society Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Midlands Co-operative Society Limited (Midlands Co-op) is an independent retailer in the UK. It is principally involved in operating supermarkets, funeral homes, garages and petrol stations under The Co-operative food, The Co-operative funeral care and The Co-operative florist banners. It retails various food and non-food products such as packaged food, pet supplies, wine and beer, frozen food, dairy products, fresh produce, beverages, meat and poultry, bakery and confectionery, groceries, snacks and sweets, toiletries, personal care products, home furnishings, furniture, apparel, toys and games, luggage and coffins. Additionally, it operates funeral homes and services, fuel stations and motoring outlets apart from providing services such as floristry, farming and wedding services. The company is headquartered in Staffordshire, the UK.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:14pm (Monday, 9 December 2013)