Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
"Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc. (Mendocino Brewing) is a brewing company that produces beer and malt beverages for the specialty craft segment of the beer market. The company operates through its subsidiaries, Releta Brewing Company, (Releta), United Breweries International (UK) Limited (UBIUK), and Kingfisher Beer Europe Limited (KBEL). It has business operations in two geographic regions: North American Territory (the US and Canada) and Foreign Territory (Europe). The company's domestic operations include Red Tail Ale, Blue Heron Pale Ale, Black Hawk Stout, Eye of the Hawk Select Ale, White Hawk Original IPA, and Red Tail Lager and a licensed international specialty beer, Kingfisher Premium Lager.. In the foreign market, the company brews, markets and distributes Kingfisher Premium Lager, by virtue of an exclusive license from United Breweries Limited, an Indian brewer owned by The UB Group. Mendocino Brewing is headquartered in Ukiah, California, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Open
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 11:59am (Tuesday, 10 December 2013)