Meijer, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's 'Meijer, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Meijer, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Meijer, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Meijer, Inc. (Meijer) is a food and general retail chain, based in the US. The company sells various products that includes groceries, drinks, kitchen appliances, house wares, furniture, home improvement products, garden tools and furniture. It also merchandises sports equipment, DVDs, video games, baby products and toys, pet products, electronic items, clothing, jewelry and accessories. Moreover, Meijer offers various services that include financial services, pharmacies, gas stations, digital photo printing and gift cards. In addition to the stores, the company operates its business through its website at www.meijer.com. The company operates through 197 supercenters and grocery stores located in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky across the US. Meijer is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 1:49pm (Saturday, 25 May 2013)