MarketWatch Drinks - September 2012
The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from July 15 to August 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
In this month's rundown of the latest innovations from the drinks industry, energy drinks are once again venturing into new territory, this time forging an unlikely alliance with champagne in a recent launch in Germany. Meanwhile, bag-in-boxes are looking to the world of high fashion to reinforce upscale positioning.
Keywords: drinks; beverages; news; analysis; opinion; innovation; mergers; acquisitions; marketing; Europe; North America; South America; Central America; Asia Pacific.
- What have the key developments and trends been in the drinks industry in July and August 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Table of contentsNot available
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:52pm (Sunday, 19 May 2013)