MarketWatch Drinks - February 2013
The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all of the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from December 15, 2012 to January 14, 2013.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
Ready-to-drink alcoholic cocktails have been on the rise in recent times, but could now be set for a new twist, as revealed in this month's rundown of the latest drinks industry launches. In other news, alcoholic drinks manufacturers are pinning their hopes on the power of irreverent marketing, while tea and cordials have been given a refresh.
Keywords: drinks, beverages, news, analysis, opinion, innovation, mergers, acquisitions, marketing, Europe, North America, South America, Central America, Asia Pacific.
- What were the key developments and trends in the drinks industry in December 2012 and January 2013?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
Table of contentsN/A
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 4:59am (Monday, 20 May 2013)