MarketWatch Drinks - December 2012
The Drinks MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis, and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from October 15 to November 14, 2012.
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the drinks industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest drinks industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and company expansions.
As this month's review of innovative launches from the drinks industry reveals, gold flakes continue to be a source of inspiration for consumer goods manufacturers, with the launch of a "glamorous" fruit cordial in France. Meanwhile, the scientific approach to whisky making is being emphasized with a new range released in "laboratory" bottles.
Keywords: drinks; beverages; news; analysis; opinion; innovation; mergers; acquisitions; marketing; Europe; North America; South America; Central America; Asia Pacific.
- What have the key developments and trends been in the drinks industry in October and November 2012?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:09am (Thursday, 23 May 2013)