Market Insights: Juices in Japan
This report forms a part of the Datamonitor's product series titled "Market Insights". It aims to provide both quantitative and qualitative analysis to clients on the market data and trends across various industries.
- Examines developments in the Japanese juices category
- Provides latest retail data at a category level along with 5 year forecasts, highlighting specific growth areas
- Examines new product launches in the apanese juices category, by key categories
- Identifies the leading players in the market, providing details on brand portfolio and new product launches
Increasing health-consciousness, aging population, acceptance of private labels and heightened need for convenience are some factors driving the category in Japan.
The category is highly fragmented, with Coca-Cola and PepsiCo being the leading players.
Popular flavors include apple and orange.
Reasons to Purchase
- Category understanding: develop a detailed understanding of the juices category and identify the key growth categories within
- Consumer trends and behavior: find out the latest consumer trends driving the category alongside accessing the consumption and usage data
- Competitive landscape: obtain information on the key players operating in the market and understand their key strengths in various categories
Table of contentsIntroduction
New Product Launches
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:34am (Monday, 20 May 2013)