Market Insights: Juices in India
This report forms a part of the Datamonitor's product series titled "Market Insights". It aims to provide both quantitative and qualitative analysis to clients on the market data and trends across various industries.
- Examines developments in the Indian juices category
- Provides latest retail data at a category level along with 5 year forecasts, highlighting specific growth areas
- Examines new product launches in the Indian juices category, by key categories
- Identifies the leading players in the market, providing details on brand portfolio and new product launches
The Indian juices category displayed a healthy 15% CAGR in volume sales over 2004-09 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% during 2009-14e.
Increasing health consciousness, demand for premium products, and a growing Indian middle class are some contributing factors for the growth of the category in India.
There are very few large players in the category with top players being the global cola majors, PepsiCo and Coca-Cola along with domestic giants, Dabur and Parle Agro.
Reasons to Purchase
- Category understanding: develop a detailed understanding of the juices category and identify the key growth categories within
- Consumer trends and behavior: find out the latest consumer trends driving the category alongside accessing the consumption and usage data
- Competitive landscape: obtain information on the key players operating in the market and understand their key strengths in various categories
Table of contentsIntroduction
New Product Launches
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:02pm (Saturday, 18 May 2013)