Manhattan Beer Distributors: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean's "Manhattan Beer Distributors: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Manhattan Beer Distributors"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Manhattan Beer Distributors" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Manhattan Beer Distributors"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Manhattan Beer Distributors, LLC. (Manhattan Beer) is a full-service beverage distribution company based in the US. The company primarily distributes various types of beer though a fleet of trucks, vans, sedans and forklifts. It offers beers, coolers, ciders, spirit, soda, water, wine products, non-alcoholic beers and soft drinks. The company operates its business activities through five sites: one each in Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Long Island, and Hudson Valley. It owns over 1.50 million sq. ft. of warehousing, strategically located throughout its distribution territory. Currently, the company represents over 50 suppliers and directly services more than 25,000 accounts in the metro New York City area. Manhattan Beer is headquartered in Bronx, New York, the US.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 2:14am (Sunday, 9 March 2014)