Magnotta Winery Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Magnotta Winery Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Magnotta Winery Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Magnotta Winery Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Magnotta Winery Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Magnotta Winery Corporation (Magnotta) is a producer and distributor of wines. Magnotta is the third largest winery in Ontario. It produces and sells wine, beer and distilled products. Magnotta markets its wines under the Magnotta label. Beers are sold under the True North brand, while spirits are sold under True brand. In addition to these products, the company offers juices, both fresh and pasteurized, under the Festa Juice brand. In the domestic market (Canada), Magnotta has distributors in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and eastern Canada. The company also exports to international markets including the US, Taiwan and China. Magnotta operates its winery, distillery and brewery in Vaughan. In addition, the company has a 351 acre vineyard in Maipo Valley, Chile. It also owns and operates several stores, through which it sells its wines, in Vaughan, Mississauga, Scarborough, Brampton, North York, Beamsville and Cambridge, Ontario. Magnotta Winery is headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 7:59pm (Thursday, 23 May 2013)