Little World Beverages Limited (LWB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Little World Beverages Limited (LWB) is a brewing company. The company carries out the production, distribution and sale of draught and packaged beer and cider. It conducts hospitality operations in Fremantle, Healesville and Melbourne. LWB offers beer under three brands, namely, Little Creatures, White Rabbit and Rogers; and it offers cider through Pipsqueak brand. The company also operates as an exclusive Australian distributor of Aspall Cyder. The company operates two breweries in Healesville, and Fremantle to manufacture its beer and cider brands. The company along with offering products in Australia also exports its products to the UK, Singapore, Canada, New Zealand, and Hong Kong It operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries namely, Little Creatures Brewing Pty Ltd, Fremantle Harbour Properties Pty Ltd, and Little Green Steps Pty Ltd. LWB is headquartered in Fremantle, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Little World Beverages Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Little World Beverages Limited - Key Facts
Little World Beverages Limited - Key Employees
Little World Beverages Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Little World Beverages Limited - Major Products and Services
Little World Beverages Limited - History
Little World Beverages Limited - Company Statement
Little World Beverages Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Little World Beverages Limited - Business Description
Little World Beverages Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Little World Beverages Limited - Strengths
Strength - Growth through Innovation
Strength - Increased Profitability
Little World Beverages Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Product Offerings
Weakness - Business Concentration
Little World Beverages Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Rising Demand for Non Alcoholic Beverages
Opportunity - Market Potential: Cider
Little World Beverages Limited - Threats
Threat - Consolidation of Beer Industry
Threat - Stringent Laws and Regulations
Threat - Rising Cost of Brewing
Threat - Competitive Markets
Little World Beverages Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Little World Beverages Limited, Key Facts
Little World Beverages Limited, Key Employees
Little World Beverages Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Little World Beverages Limited, Major Products and Services
Little World Beverages Limited, History
Little World Beverages Limited, Subsidiaries
Little World Beverages Limited, Key Competitors
Little World Beverages Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Little World Beverages Limited, Annual Ratios
Little World Beverages Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Little World Beverages Limited, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Little World Beverages Limited, Ratio Charts
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 6:39am (Saturday, 25 May 2013)