Little World Beverages Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean's "Little World Beverages Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Little World Beverages Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Little World Beverages Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Little World Beverages Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Little World Beverages Limited (Little World) is brewer, based in Australia. The company's activities include brewing, packaging and distribution of beer and cider. Little World has two breweries, Little Creatures Brewery in Fremantle, Western Australia, and White Rabbit Brewery in Healesville, Victoria. It also has a packaging facility in O'Connor, Western Australia, and operates three hospitality venues in Fremantle, Healesville and Fitzroy, Australia. The company produces and sells draught and packaged beer under the Little Creatures and White Rabbit brands, with variants such as Pale Ale, White Ale, Dark Ale, Rogers, Pilsner and Bright Ale; and cider under the Pipsqueak brand, in the US and internationally in countries, including the UK, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand and Canada. Its subsidiaries include Little Creatures Brewing Pty Ltd, Fremantle Harbour Properties Pty Ltd and Little Green Steps Pty Ltd. Little World is headquartered in Western Australia, Australia.
Table of contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Related research categories
By company: SWOT analysis
The just-drinks office is currently: Closed
Office opening hours
The office is closed during weekends.
Current time at just-drinks headquarters: 3:40am (Thursday, 23 May 2013)